axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Jellinghaus <r...@unrealities.com>
Subject Re: IRC Meeting Log
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:40:58 GMT
At 04:29 PM 10/23/2001 -0400, Sam Ruby wrote:
>> <RobJ> He's working mostly on stream management & receiving-side stuff,
and I'll be
>> working on integrating it (privately!) with Axis and building tests &
send-side stuff.

>Privately?  Why?

Privately, until such time as we have some kind of working functional test,
and/or until we have a first pass of the integration that doesn't interfere
with any functional tests.  (probably the latter.)

As of right now, Rick's code isn't integrated into Axis (or so he tells me,
he hasn't sent it to me yet).  Once I get his code, I'll be working on
integrating it into Axis, using my at-home Perforce source control system
to coordinate his code with the moving Axis baseline.

Cheers,
Rob