axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Patch to honor http.nonProxyHosts in HTTPSender
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 12:39:35 GMT
Hi Team,

Currently we honor http.proxyHost and http.proxyPort in HTTPSender.java. But we need to support
http.nonProxyHosts as well. For more information about this system property:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/guide/net/properties.html
http://developer.apple.com/qa/java/java25.html
http://www.innovation.ch/java/HTTPClient/advanced_info.html
http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=253391

The enclosed patch uses Jakarta's RegExp to check for matches. The http.nonProxyHosts can
be
specified as shown below:
-Dhttp.nonProxyHosts=localhost|*.apache.org|127.0.0.1|daedelus|

I know am adding a new dependency in terms of regexp jar file. But if anyone else has a better
approach, please let me know.

Thanks,
dims

=====