axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "heplists" <hepli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: TRANS_URL? What is it used for......BUG?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 17:04:49 GMT
After sending the message, I went back and saw that the only thing
I am doing different was setting the transport to a new HTTPTransport()
After creating the service client with a particular endpoint.  Therefore the
endpoint was not being set in the new HTTPTransport() object.

Sorry for the confusion.

Hep
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Glen Daniels
  To: 'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'
  Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 10:24 AM
  Subject: RE: TRANS_URL? What is it used for......BUG?

  If you look at the code in org.apache.axis.client.Transport.setupMessageContext(), you'll
see that the Transport class has a url field which, if non-null, gets put in the MessageContext
as the TRANS_URL property before the message gets dropped down into the engine (in ServiceClient).
 Each ServiceClient is associated with a Transport object, and so the URL in there should
be getting set to the endpoint URL of the service you're calling.

  Maybe you could send us your code and we could see what's getting confused.

  --Glen