axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: deploy.xml and the address book sample
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:25:41 GMT
OK, folks, Doug and I chatted a bit and here's what I plan to do for the
address book sample.  I'm not going to do this immediately, so y'all have a
bit of time to voice your concerns before I do something stoopid.

1.  Change the generation of deploy.xml to use the namespace rather than
the service name for the service name in deploy.xml.

2.  Add an option to Wsdl2java so it can generate deploy.xml with the line:

        <option name="scope" value="Session" />

     -d --deployScope <argument>
          add a scope option to deploy.xml where <argument> is one of
"Request", "Session", "Application"

3.  Once these are in place I will clean up the address book sample so that
it doesn't contain the generated code, but rather a readme file that tells
the user how to generate the code.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Russell Butek/Austin/IBM@IBMUS on 09/27/2001 08:42:43 AM