axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: deploy.xml and the address book sample
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:42:43 GMT
OK, since the name depends on how the server is configured, how do I
configure the server so that it recognizes the name that is automatically
generated in deploy.xml?  I'm new to this stuff.  I need enlightenment.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 09/26/2001 08:08:57 AM