axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: deploy.xml and the address book sample
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:43:40 GMT
Doug Davis wrote:

> I wonder if it would make more sense
> to create a new sample since not all people will want to use WSDL we still need
> plenty of samples showing/proving that it is just an optional thing for Axis.

Correct me if I am wrong, but at the present time we have a single sample
that uses WSDL, and the remainder do not.

My personal opinion is that this is exactly 180 degrees backwards.  A
single sample that does not use WSDL should suffice; the remainder should
focus on the programming paradigm that we wish to encourage.

- Sam Ruby