axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Wsdl2Java
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:49:11 GMT
That might be more intuitive for basic programming, but when you start
getting into enterprise sorts of things you really want to use factories to
get your things.  The ServiceName class that Tom mentioned is the factory.
Actually, you'd probably even want to go further and use
javax.naming.NamingContext, but I don't want to get into that discussion
just now.  (Not unless you really want to!)

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 09/04/2001 09:51:58 AM