axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "marc fleury" <marc.fle...@jboss.org>
Subject RE: Early access release of JAX-RPC set for Oct 15th
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:01:22 GMT
Glad to see you are here as well,

try monitoring this list.

I took a look at their class deployment with compilation and all.  What I
like about it is the "light" approach to deployment a bit of a relief from
J2EE really.  Did you see my xml-only "russian dolls" proposal for
deployment on jboss-dev this morning? David Jencks stuff.

what is going on in axis is pretty cool and seems structured and with a
goal, a departure from the 1000 code diarreah projects there usually... back
to rabbit hole for us.

marcf