axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Building the Engine
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:18:52 GMT

There is a version of java2wsdl code integrated with the Axis engine.  The
main workhorse is org.apache.axis.utils.WSDLUtils.  There is no
out-of-engine version of the tool, since in many cases deployment
information such as which Handlers are registered will influence the
structure of the WSDL - therefore we only do WSDL generation for deployed
services in an engine.

--Glen