axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject Avalon Excalibur code in the tree
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:02:39 GMT

I just submitted the Command Line Inspection (CLI) package from the Jakarta
Avalon Excalibur project to the Axis CVS tree.
	http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/excalibur/cli.html

I kept it in its own package (org.apache.avalon.excalibur.cli) for now.
Berin Loritsch is looking to use more of Avalon in Axis, so we may choose to
take the entire 'avalon-excalibur.jar' file in the future, but this seemed
to be overkill for the 3 classes I wanted to use.

Does anyone have thoughts on this?  I hesitated to check in code that wasn't
under org.apache.axis.

--
Tom Jordahl
MacroMedia Server Development