axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Wsdl2Java
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 19:28:22 GMT
Sanjiva writes:
> Are you guys using WSDL4J or some other thing to parse/model WSDL?

WSDL - you can see the source in the Axis source:
  java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/Emitter.java

> Take a look at WSIF .. it has a port type compiler (aka stub gen)
> that is based on WSDL4J and is geared for full WSDL. There are also
> a few issues with WSDL and multiple services/ports/portTypes; so
> its actually quite non-trivial to do that part right.

I admit I haven't looked at WSIF.  But Russell is working with another group
at IBM (the WSTK group?) who also have wsdl2java code they want us to use.
How many people does IBM have working on this? :-)

I hope to have the Service class emitter checked in today, so you can take a
look at it
and let me know what you think....

--
Tom Jordahl