axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Alpha 2
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:11:48 GMT
Glen Daniels wrote:

> http://xml.apache.org/axis/dist/alpha2
>
> Announcement planned for tomorrow, please download it and make sure it seems
> to work for you.
>
> Re: Bob's suggested patch for Tomcat 3.2 compatibility with the /services
> mapping - is that the correct way to do it wrt the servlet spec?

The mapping spec works like this:

/       ==  *Every* UIL gets mapped to the servlet
/name   ==  Only the name gets mapped.  Modifiers like URL params do get mapped as well
/name/  ==  Same as before.  It is important to note that they are _different_ uris
/name/* ==  Make this URI and all child URIs to the servlet.

You might want to make the change.