axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Another patch
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 15:13:59 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:

> Berin Loritsch wrote:
> >
> > -  <property name="log4j-core.jar" value="./lib/log4j-core.jar"/>
> > +  <property name="log4j-core.jar" value="lib/log4j-core.jar"/>
>
> Just curious, were the "./" causing any problems, or was this purely for cosmetic reasons?

The big thing that made things work is where I changed the classpath.
I made that change hoping it would help--it did not.  I forgot to revert
the changes after I had everything working again.  So in answer to your
question, it is cosmetic at this point.

> > -      <classpath refid="test-classpath" />
> > +      <classpath refid="test-classpath"/>
>
> Clearly, a cosmetic change.  I don't object, I'm just trying to understand.

This is left over from when I was messing with this file--thinking the
problem was here.  I was wrong, but the minor change was left behind.
Whether it is there or not makes no difference to me.

I just ran the following command:

cvs diff -N -ub * > cvs.diff

That way the diff file picks up new files, ignores white-space changes, and
is in the universal format.  I got in this habit contributing to Junit.