axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Christoph C . Cemper @ Cemper.com" <christ...@cemper.com>
Subject AW: Hello, and an issue
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:21:59 GMT
Hello, and an issueGlen, Scott,

I got the same problems with the build of yesternight...

What I see is:

a) JWS-file is not compiled
b) Server-Config.XML is not re-created, sames for axis.properties

All I did is just put the new JARs into the lib-dir, everything else kept
unchanged...

mfg / kind regards,
Christoph C. Cemper

email:    mailto:Christoph@Cemper.com
  www:    http://Christoph.Cemper.com

  -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
  Von: Glen Daniels [mailto:gdaniels@macromedia.com]
  Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. September 2001 03:31
  An: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
  Betreff: Re: Hello, and an issue

  Hi Scott!

  Thanks for using the toolkit, and for the comments.

  Re: your problem, this seems pretty weird in that the AdminService is one
of the default ones that's deployed with a "clean" Axis installation.  You
should see a file called "server-config.xml" in your WEB-INF directory of
the axis webapp.  Try deleting that file, restarting Tomcat, then running
the client again.  If it still doesn't work, confirm that the server-config
file is there, and that it in fact contains something akin to the following:

  <service name="AdminService" pivot="MsgDispatcher">
      <option name="methodName" value="AdminService" />
      <option name="className" value="org.apache.axis.utils.Admin" />
      </service>

  --Glen