axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Christoph C. Cemper @ Cemper.com" <christ...@cemper.com>
Subject AW: Hi + congrats + Contrib proposal
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:09:35 GMT
Hi James,

i am currently making progress, so that I could just send you all the stuff
that you might need for setting up the sample pretty soon.

I am not an Axis comitter, so we might need some comitter to perform the
checkin to "official" version when the sample proves to be ok and documented
well etc...

I guess best approach will be a thorough review by you, including smaybe
some improvements/fixes/etc.. that might arise while you get into it...

what do you think about that?

By the way: the whole "authentication"-theme is not yet a subject for me -
inter-operable session-handling and context-propagation from call to call is
the relevant thing I an currently on...

mfg / kind regards,
Christoph C. Cemper

email:    mailto:Christoph@Cemper.com