axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSDL4J Binary distribution?
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:57:32 GMT
Not that I disagree with this (I don't) but I didn't see a vote come
across on this.  I know I haven't really been actively participating in
the development as of late (and missed quite a few of the votes that have
happened), but I do think that something like this should be voted on
before actually committing it.

- James Snell
     Software Engineer, Emerging Technologies, IBM
     James M Snell/Fresno/IBM - jasnell@us.ibm.com
    "No, 'being created in God's image' does not mean I'll have this
project done in seven days!" - Anon.