axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Some thoughts on a WSDL->Java mapping for Axis
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:54:44 GMT
Just so folks don't get too confused (if that's possible - I'm still
befuddled), JSR 110 is meant to provide a set of APIs to manipulate WSDL.
That's interesting stuff, but that's not what started this thread.  The
origin was a question about JSR 101 (JAX RPC) which contains a WSDL to Java
mapping for stubs/skeletons/types.

I still haven't heard anything from Sun about letting this group look at
the JSR 101 draft.  Sam, have you?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com> on 08/10/2001 07:16:25 PM