axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Emitter main class
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:51:03 GMT
I agree with Sam.  The emitter will grow, so the emitter should have it's
own package (and probably subpackages under there).

The package name org.apache.axis.wsdl implies that stuff in there is
related to WSDL.  If we have more than just this emitter related to WSDL,
then I'd suggest yet another level.  org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava maybe?
That we if we have some Foo WSDL stuff (whatever that might be), then we
could put that stuff in org.apache.axis.wsdl.foo.  If the emitter is the
only WSDL stuff we'll put into Axis then I just puffed a lot of hot air and
org.apache.axis.wsdl is good enough.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 08/30/2001 11:05:13 AM