axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <>
Subject Re: How can I get....
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2001 17:32:53 GMT
AXIS right now doesn't handle multiple outputs.  I've passed some code onto
this group that remedies that situation, but it's unclear whether my
solution is the most appropriate one.  My solution was simple but a
possibly better solution will probably take a bit more work, so I suppose
you could say it's still under investigation.

Russell Butek

Aaron G <> on 08/27/2001 11:58:21 AM

Please respond to

Subject:  How can I get....

If I have a RPC call that returns a message with
2 parts:

<i2:GetResponse id="ref-1">
<Name id="ref-3">Unlucky number</Name>

How do I get the ID and Name?  When I look at the
object returned from the invoke() call, it is response
= 13.

Any thoughts?

Do You Yahoo!?