axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "KIND,LANCE (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <>
Subject Look like a good Array proxy?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 23:45:23 GMT
I am having trouble getting this client Proxy too work.  Perhaps there is
something I don't understand about the client libraries.  Could some one
take a quick look at the attached  It is supposed to be the
proxy for the attached  I have also attached
the deployment file (pertinent for the method namespace).
The services that don't have arrays in the signature operate - ping() for
example.  But ones with arrays in the signature get refused like the method
doesn't exist.  (Sorry, I don't have the SOAP:Fault message in front of me.)
I plan on beating on this later, but I thought I would send this out in case
someone sees something obvious.

View raw message