axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject Axis IRC chat reminder - NOTE NEW TIME!!!
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 20:35:25 GMT

Tomorrow, Tuesday August 7th, at 10AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern, etc...  THIS IS
ONE HOUR LATER THAN IT HAS BEEN UP UNTIL NOW!!

DALNet (irc.dal.net), channel #ApacheAxis.  The "official" chat should last
about one hour, though the standard caveat applies that there are some of us
hanging out on #ApacheAxis most of the time.

Please look over the current state of the package if you get a chance before
then (including the docs), since I believe we may be able to package up the
alpha release immediately following the chat if all seems in order.

Hope to see you there!

Glen Daniels
Macromedia
http://www.macromedia.com/