axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Manish Kumar <manis...@cisco.com>
Subject Hi
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:43:28 GMT
Hello ,
           The following error is encountered when an attempt is made to
run the calculator example given in the user guide under section "JWS files
instant deployment" . I am using Tomcat3.2.1 as the web server. Could some
one please help me with this error .

Thanks Manish

D:\axis\WEB-INF\classes\samples\userguide\example2>java CalcClient -p8080 add 2
5
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
         at org.apache.axis.Message.getAsSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:316)
         at org.apache.axis.client.ServiceClient.invoke(ServiceClient.java:510)
         at org.apache.axis.client.ServiceClient.invoke(ServiceClient.java:435)
         at CalcClient.main(CalcClient.java:84)

And the following is the error I encounter when I try to deploy example3.....

D:\axis\WEB-INF\classes\samples\userguide\example3>java
org.apache.axis.client.A
dminClient - deploy.xml
Processing file: deploy.xml
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
         at org.apache.axis.Message.getAsSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:316)
         at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:235)
         at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:260)