axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Manish Kumar <manis...@cisco.com>
Subject Hi
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 00:56:17 GMT
Hi I have some questions in the installation procedure for Axis-Soap . My
config is I have a Windows NT box , and have Tomcat3.2.1 as my web server.
While going through the instructions of the installation guide when i try
to start my web server in step 4 it returns an error stating that
AdminServlet servlet is not found. So I commented out that particular
servlet from the web.xml file (under axis/web-inf/). Now if I try to start
the web server it is successful.
The question is why does it give this error?
Secondly for step 5 where do i enter that particular command i.e on the
command prompt in which particular directory...

Any help on this is appreciated
Thank you
Manish