axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Jellinghaus <r...@unrealities.com>
Subject Re: OK, I was wrong
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:38:44 GMT
Yep, I added this in order to support sessions, which are the same sort of "non-result message
context server return state" that you were talking about in your header example.

(They keep Sam happy, too, since a MessageContext gets reused across calls.)

It does mean that a single ServiceClient object is not thread-safe, though.  This hadn't occurred
to me until just now.

Cheers!
Rob