axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Luis ROSSO - Up 2 U - Internet Solutions" <lro...@up2u.com.ar>
Subject RE: High level description of classes
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:15:27 GMT
Hi, Glen !!!

Hence, I will try to do it while I study the code: I would like a lot to contribute it to
such a great team / project !!!

Perhaps someone else would like to join me in doing it...

Cheers

Luis
  ----- Mensaje original -----
  De: Glen Daniels
  Para: 'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'
  Enviado: Lunes, 20 de Agosto de 2001 03:07 p.m.
  Asunto: RE: High level description of classes

  Hi Luis!

  Unfortunately, there really isn't such a thing just now.  I'll collect a list of the various
diagrams and such that I can find, and send them out.  It would be great to have a UML description
of the system and and architecture doc walking the reader through it - the only problem is
finding someone with time to write such a beast.

  --G