axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: transport chains
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2001 20:29:24 GMT
If on the fly (or based on the specific web service) a different response
transport chain is desired - maybe a handler in the web service specific
wants to remove the entire transport specific response chain because based
on the specific web service invoked it no longer needs it - ie. that web
service had it's own transport sender to send back the response a different
way and it doesn't want the normal transport specific response chain
invoked since there won't be any message to send back.  I don't think that
was the exact scenario we talked about at the f2f - but I think it was
close and I'm sure there are other cases.
-Dug

Rob Jellinghaus <robj@unrealities.com> on 07/28/2001 04:22:42 PM