axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Issues with current AXIS
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:13:14 GMT
Leaving the SAX/DOM discussion aside for a moment - what's the
best way for David to manipulate the message itself from within his
handler? That question seems to have been overlooked.
He needs to add/remove headers and change the body.
Which classes/methods (or even better - sample code) should he
be looking at?
-Dug

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 07/20/2001 02:06:56 PM