axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "KIND,LANCE (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <lance_k...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Client Code generator ..
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:16:44 GMT
Oops, Sorry Henner, my mistake.
Yep I am working on WSDL to Java proxy.  I got confused when I read 'Java
interface to a SOAP client' (which sounds proxish to me) and stuck my neck
out to see what you would say.

Yes we really do need java2WSDL (AKA web service to WSDL) so we have
something to create Java SOAP proxies from.

(Not to be confused with Rob's proxy work.  ;-)

==>Lancer---