axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "KIND,LANCE (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <lance_k...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Client Code generator ..
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:05:13 GMT
Hen, not to discourage since what I am working on is vapor since it hasn't
been released, but I am porting a WSDL2 Axis Client proxy (from another
source base) which I hope to have working with primitive types by the end of
the week (and damn that end is coming up fast :-().

At any rate, this is just an FYI.  Now I had better get back to coding.

Cheers,

==>Lancer---