axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject Tuesday approacheth (IRC CHAT REMINDER) + release regrets
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:28:19 GMT

At 9AM pacific, noon eastern (etc) tomorrow, July 24th, we will be having a
get-together on DALNet in channel #ApacheAxis.

Topics will likely include:

* The alpha release
* Next steps after alpha - WSDD, WSDL....
* Anything else you bring to the table

Please join us if you can.

On the topic of the alpha release, the only thing really holding us up at
this point is documentation.  Unfortunately, I somehow managed to lose the
user guide that I had been working on (somewhere in the midst of CVS
updating :( ), so I've started again from scratch on the theory that you do
it twice as fast twice as well the second time.  Sam's point person for the
install guide.

Glen Daniels
Macromedia
http://www.macromedia.com/