axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Jellinghaus <>
Subject RE: Client Code generator ..
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 19:50:56 GMT
Lance, correct me if I'm wrong, but you are working on WSDL2Java
functionality only, correct?  (i.e. given a WSDL document, generate Java

As I read Henner's message, he seems to be talking about Java2WSDL type
functionality (given a Java class, render WSDL for it), which I would
personally also love to see.

Jim Moatas (sp?) sent a draft contribution of some java2wsdl code, but no
one made time to look at it, which may have disappointed him to the point
of disappearance.  (Jim, you still out there???)  I will be taking a gander
at that code later this week, and I may resend it to the list so you and
Henner et al. can take another look at it as well.

View raw message