axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: doLocal, jws, and http in general
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:38:26 GMT
Definitely, this is one the thing we talked about at the very first
f2f.  There were so many issues related to this.  What's kind of
interesting is that the discussion recently about MsgContext
possibly having a 'reset' method could very well have been
the exact same discussion about state of handlers.  Seems like
a lot of the same logic/problems/issues apply in both cases.
-Dug

Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 06/12/2001 08:25:54 AM