axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Jellinghaus <r...@unrealities.com>
Subject Transport sample package
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 00:37:58 GMT
Currently samples.transport contains one specific transport sample, the
file transport.  I am about to convert the TCP transport code into a
sample.  The question is, what should the package names be?

Three choices:

1) Have FileSender, FileListener, TCPSender, TCPListener, etc. all in
samples.transport

2) Have two packages:  samples.file_transport and samples.tcp_transport

3) Have two packages:  samples.transport.file and samples.transport.tcp

I recommend #3.  Thoughts?

I also soon plan to create a gateway / proxy sample, which I would like to
call samples.transport.gateway... or is that wrong?

Cheers,
Rob