axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Jellinghaus <r...@unrealities.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Function Test Failure - Axis
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 21:37:47 GMT
At 02:58 PM 6/8/2001 -0400, Sam Ruby wrote:
>(1) http://www.xmltoday.com/ has completely disappeared off of the net.
>This occurred in the last two days or so.  As far as I know, no change I
>committed in the last few days caused this to occur.  ;-)

As of right now, I can see it.  ?  http://www.xmltoday.com and
http://www.xmltoday.com/examples/stockquote/getxmlquote.vep?s=IBM both are
working fine from my browser.

However, I *still* get exactly the same failure!  ?????

Specifically, the request is:

POST /axis/StockQuoteService.jws HTTP/1.0
Authorization: Basic dXNlcjE6cGFzczE=
SOAPAction: "urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes"

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
 <SOAP-ENV:Body>
  <m:getQuote xmlns:m="urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes">
   <arg0 xsi:type="xsd:string">XXX
   </arg0>
  </m:getQuote>
 </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

The response is:

HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
 <SOAP-ENV:Body>
  <SOAP-ENV:Fault>
   <SOAP-ENV:faultcode>http://xml.apache.org/axis/:Server.NoService
   </SOAP-ENV:faultcode>
   <SOAP-ENV:faultstring>The Axis engine couldn't find a target service to
invoke!
   </SOAP-ENV:faultstring>
  </SOAP-ENV:Fault>
 </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Is this the same failure you are seeing?

>> And why doesn't the error output below appear in the GUMP dump?
>
>Do I need to specify some sort of option to get that to appear?  I have
>never seen it come to my screen (Win2K or RedHat7.1), I have always had to
>go look into TEST-test.functional.FunctionalTests.txt to find the actual
>results.

That's curious.  I don't fully understand what's going on there, either, as
it has always come to my screen.  I wonder if GUMP can be modified to
include the contents of the .txt file... low priority, for sure....

Chee