axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Jellinghaus <r...@unrealities.com>
Subject RE: CAPITALS considered harmful
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2001 02:29:41 GMT
We don't need both attributes when describing chain directionality.  Right
now we *are* using both attributes in different places, IMHO confusingly.
It seems my CAPITALS did the TRICK at persuading some other folks to AGREE :-)

Your diagram is accurate IMHO, though another email of mine points out that
it's not in fact how at least some of the client code is written.

I am going to go ahead with this renaming, probably in pieces over the next
week or so.

Cheers!
Rob