axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Peterson <mpeter...@macromedia.com>
Subject deploying Axis samples
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 19:07:51 GMT
Can someone tell be the current way to deploy the Axis samples? I found that
the documentation is out of date, and I added the jaxp 1.1 JAR to my
classpath. Now I'm getting the following exceptions. Thanks in advance for
any help.

Processing file: deploy.xml
javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException: Namespace not supported by
SAXParser
        at com.sun.xml.parser.SAXParserImpl.<init>(SAXParserImpl.java:60)
        at
com.sun.xml.parser.SAXParserFactoryImpl.newSAXParser(SAXParserFactory
Impl.java:57)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.getSAXParser(XMLUtils.java:122)
        at org.apache.axis.message.SAXAdapter.<init>(SAXAdapter.java:25)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getAsSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:334)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getAs(Message.java:137)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.http.AdminClient.doAdmin(AdminClient.java:139)

        at org.apache.axis.client.http.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:83)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at org.apache.axis.message.SAXAdapter.parse(SAXAdapter.java:36)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPSAXHandler.parseToEnd(SOAPSAXHandler.java
:209)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope.getFirstBody(SOAPEnvelope.java:1
33)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.http.AdminClient.doAdmin(AdminClient.java:140)

        at org.apache.axis.client.http.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:83)