axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Fell <s...@zaks.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Compromise on streaming
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 04:52:27 GMT
That would probably work (need to double check with the spec), ideally
you'd look for the root='1' attribute but (a) my reading of the spec
says its optional and (b) i can't think of a single toolkit that
currently includes it when serializing multi-refs.

But, this leads to the problem that you've de-serialized part of the
message before you can work out what you're mapping it to, so if you
need to register additional de-serializers and/or type mappings (e.g.
add element name -> type mappings based on reflection data for the
method) its potentially too late (this is the problem i'm currently
looking at)

Cheers
Simon