axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSFL (Web Services Flow Language) spec released!
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 06:02:43 GMT
All,

>From an Axis point of view, we'll want to at the very least keep an eye on
this.  WSFL is about linking intermediaries and web services together into
work flows.  It's out of scope for Axis v1.0 but has relevance to the
support of intermediaries, etc.  Definitely worth reading.

- James Snell
     Software Engineer, Emerging Technologies, IBM
     jasnell@us.ibm.com (online)
     jsnell@lemoorenet.com (offline)

Please respond to soap-user@xml.apache.org