axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Dispatching on SOAPBodyElement vs SOAPAction
Date Mon, 21 May 2001 12:31:45 GMT
IIRC, dispatching exclusively on SOAPAction was a temporary solution to
prove the concept.

What I would like to do for the moment is to switch this back to the
namespace and localpart of the SOAPBodyElement, just like xml-soap does.
Ultimately we can provide flexibility to route based on either or the value
of HttpServletRequest.getServletPath() or whatever, but for now, I would
like to keep this simple and compatible.

The immediate problem I am trying to solve is to allow decoding to take
place despite the presence of handlers (e.g., the DebugHandler) being
placed in the chain prior to the HTTPAction handler.

Any objections?

- Sam Ruby