axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From gdani...@macromedia.com
Subject IRC
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 14:11:26 GMT

Incidentally, just as a reminder to the community - we're instigating
regular hanging out on IRC for anyone interested in sporadic real-time Axis
conversations.

I'm currently on both #ApacheSOAP and #ApacheAxis on DALNet, and I think we
should begin migrating to #ApacheAxis as the main channel we utilize.

This will mostly be a very loose place to be, but the more people start
hanging out there, the easier it will be to keep in touch with each other as
we work on stuff.

Glen Daniels
Macromedia
http://www.macromedia.com/