axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>
Subject Xerces2 Workshop Reminder
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 06:40:28 GMT
As a reminder, I'm holding a workshop on Xerces2 at the
IBM site in Cupertino on Monday, June 11 starting from 9
in the morning.

Since there has been some discussion in the past on this
list regarding the parser used in Axis (remember the pull
parser debate?), I think that it would be a good idea for
one of the Axis developers to attend and present a wish/
complaint list for Xerces.

We're trying to make Xerces2 flexible enough so that it
can be re-configured for a variety of uses. And hopefully
no Apache project will have to look elsewhere to find a
parser with particular requirements. As such, we want to
make sure that Xerces2 will suit the needs for Axis (and
the other projects).

So let me know if anyone can attend. Thanks!