axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Jellinghaus <>
Subject Aargh! (was Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/utils
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 17:12:46 GMT
OK, well, this entire "no CVS account yet" thing is really starting to be a
hassle.  Doug's now working on quite a few files that I've also been
working over for a couple of weeks.  I've sent a couple of snapshots to the
list that no one has gotten around to submitting.  I still haven't heard
from yet.  Arrrrrggghhh!!!

I am certainly capable of merging Doug's changes (despite the fact that
he's editing files that I've moved and/or renamed in some cases), but it's
no way to live.

Can anyone potentially volunteer to submit my (fairly large raft of)
changes at some point soon???  I am doing a moderately serious fork at this
point and I really really wish I weren't.

View raw message