axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Jellinghaus <r...@unrealities.com>
Subject Re: Fragment of deploy.xml with listeners
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 18:43:16 GMT
I have an AxisListener in transport.tcp which is both an .exe and a
listener class.  I will rename it TCPListener, and I'll create (when I get
around to it, session support is higher priority, see my other email on
that) an axis.server.ServerDaemon class with support for multiple listeners
and general stand-alone manageability.

Cheers,
Rob