axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Jellinghaus <r...@unrealities.com>
Subject RE: WSDL skeleton generation
Date Fri, 18 May 2001 20:04:54 GMT
A good point.

As far as I know, none of these are open source.  Idoox WASP is open
source, I *think*, but it's not clear how to get access to the source or
how to contribute to the project.  (Not as clear as with Axis, anyway :-)

Would you recommend any of them in particular?  If we had to pick one or
two to integrate (or at least be compatible) with Axis, which should we pick?

Cheers,
Rob