axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "fractals" <fract...@ping.be>
Subject WSDL skeleton generation
Date Fri, 18 May 2001 09:52:05 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am working on a skeleton generation scheme to support WSDL. Basically, I'd
like to have an ant task which would accept a wsdl file and generate
skeletons for EJBs, deployment descriptors, data objets and
serializers/deserializers. And, oh yes, I would like to be able to publish
the WSDL to UDDI from within the IDE.

I am relying on IBM's wsdl-toolkit for the data objects/serializer part and
on XSLT (xalan) for the rest.

This is something I *need*, so I was going to develop it on an ad hoc basis.

Now, I would be glad to discuss a more general scheme with anyone interested
(actually I just realized axis existed to-day).

Regards,

Candide Kemmler