axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "fractals" <fract...@ping.be>
Subject Re: WSDL skeleton generation
Date Fri, 18 May 2001 20:25:59 GMT
No, Idoox WASP is not free: this is a quote from one of their representative
(I had sent them an email asking for their pricing policy):

<quote>
Thank you for your interest in Idoox. We have three editions of our WASP
platform.

Idoox WASP Lite - our entry level package is free. It enables only basic
development and deployment of SOAP web services.

Idoox WASP Advanced adds advanced security, J2EE integration and deployment
to popular application servers. It costs 7,500 USD per CPU on all platforms.

Idoox UDDI that runs the distributed UDDI repository for both private and
public web services is licensed on project basis.
</quote>

I doubt they would put any of their products in open-source.

Candide

: A good point.
:
: As far as I know, none of these are open source.  Idoox WASP is open
: source, I *think*, but it's not clear how to get access to the source or
: how to contribute to the project.  (Not as clear as with Axis, anyway :-)
:
: Would you recommend any of them in particular?  If we had to pick one or
: two to integrate (or at least be compatible) with Axis, which should we
pick?
:
: Cheers,
: Rob