axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <morg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: is axis working?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:15:24 GMT
Hi all,

Here's some follow-up.  I found your debug mode on the AdminClient program
and ran it.  This certainly doesn't look good:

XML sent:
POST /axis/servlet/AxisServlet HTTP/1.0
SOAPAction: "AdminService"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><SOAP-ENV:Heade
r><d:Debug
SOAP-ENV:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next" xmlns:d="
http://xml.apache.org/axis/debug">1</d:Debug></SOAP-ENV:Header><SOAP-ENV:Body><deploy>
  <handler class="" name=""/>
  <handler class="" name=""/>
  <chain flow="" name=""/>
  <chain flow="" name=""/>

  <service name="" pivot="">
    <option name="" value=""/>
    <option name="" value=""/>
  </service>
  <service name="" pivot="">
    <option name="" value=""/>
    <option name="" value=""/>
  </service>
</deploy></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

It looks like something's wrong with your XML parsing, or with how it's
being serialized in debug mode.