axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuhichi Nakamura" <NAKAM...@jp.ibm.com>
Subject Re: JMS Transport
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 15:03:24 GMT

From: "Doug Davis" <dug@us.ibm.com> on 2001/04/09 18:58

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject:  Re: JMS Transport

  env = message.getAs("SOAPEnvelope");
Seems pretty straight-forward.  8-)
-Dug

"Yuhichi Nakamura" <NAKAMURY@jp.ibm.com> on 04/09/2001 05:05:17 AM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  JMS Transport

Hello,
Attached is a zip file for JMS support: sender, listener and constant
classes.
This is almost functional, but I could not complete because the current
Message
class is messy.  This class should be cleaned up ASAP, otherwise code
contribution
is impossible.

As for my specific problem,
someone can tell me how to extract SOAPEnvelope from a Message instance.
(Refer lines 122-123 JMSDispatchHandler)

Best regards,

(See attached file: axis-jms.zip)

Yuhichi Nakamura
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory