axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: The current messaging code
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 00:20:11 GMT
Your call... the changes that I plan to make are not exactly incremental
and may not be able to be made incrementally.   I'll see what I can do
with it though.

I'm going to -1 "ignoring zip files" as I think having somewhat of a
consensus on proposed major changes is best to get before actually making
those changes to the primary code base.  Especially when there are others
in the group who are actively using/modifying the code while the major
changes are being proposed.

- James Snell
     Software Engineer, Emerging Technologies, IBM
     jasnell@us.ibm.com (online)
     jsnell@lemoorenet.com (offline)