axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Some source
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:45:52 GMT
Glen,

It seems to compile cleanly and doesn't break tests (I'll admit that I've
only tried the stock quote, but that one seemed to work).

My focus for the near term is to flush out the (de)serializers - at least
to the point where the N+I demo can be implemented without unnatural acts.
I see that the support is incomplete but adequately roughed in.

My take is that this work should be committed so that we can complete and
build upon it.  Particularly as it appears to be the most promising
technical approach that we know of at this time for achieving performance
and scalability.

- Sam Ruby